Plant start up Engineer
The candidate will be responsible for commissioning and testing of automated systems, performing tasks of tuning for the future correct plant running. The job involves the following activities: mechanical, electrical and pneumatic controls of equipment, calibration of electrical and electronics related devices, monitoring of machinery safety devices, data entry of machine figures in the sw-management, collaboration with sw technicians for the commissioning of the plant and its testing in each part, training of Buyer's personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering
- At least 2/3 years of experience in similar role on Preparation, Solvent Extraction, Refining or Oleochemicals plants
- Good knowledge of English
- Avialability to travel
Apply now, sending you cover letter and CV to the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org entering as subject to the mail "Plant start up Engineer"
Site Installation Engineer
The ideal candidate has experience on on-site installation of equipment and machinery for Preparation, Solvent Extraction , Refining or Oleochemicals Plants.
- Supervision of mechanical erection of standard machines and process equipment;
- Supervision of mechanical erection of piping and accessories;
- Assembling of main heavy equipment;
- Management of site local team of workers;
- Planning of erection activities;
- Daily reporting to project manager in Charge.
- Training of Buyer's personnel.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma of Master Mechanic or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar role on Preparation , Solvent Extraction, Refining or Oleochemicals plants.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Availability to travel